FrSky New Arrival – XMPF3E
Another new product is coming! XMPF3E, the first flight controller of FrSky and integrates XM+!
- Built-in F3EVO and XM+ receiver module
- Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Compass and Baro sensor technology.
- XM+ receiver is a one-way receiver (no telemetry), it will receive the commands of Remote Control and send to F3EVO by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 Rx of F3EVO.
- 6 PWM output signal lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
- Dimension: 36×36×6mm (L × W × H) with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Hardware: STM32F303 CPU (72Mhz inc FPU), MPU9250 (accelerometer/gyro/compass), and BMP280 barometer for F3EVO, CC2510 CPU for XM+ receiver
- Weight: 7g
- Channels: 16CH (8CH is RSSI) by SBUS to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/ Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
- Firmware Upgradeable
The F3EVO runs the open-source Cleanflight/Betaflight flight control (FC) software and firmware upgradeable (SPRACINGF3EVO), the factory firmware is betaflight_3.0.0_SPRACINGF3EVO.
The XM+ receiver runs the software which was developed by FrSky and firmware upgradeable.
XMPF3E FrSky link: http://www.frsky-rc.com/download/index.php?sort=&cate_id=0&pro_id=173
FrSky hope you have found this useful and have a nice day guys!