A multifunctional receiver from FrSky! RX8R, a receiver which has 8/16ch full duplex telemetry and redundancy functions!
• Dimension: 46.25×26.6×14.2mm (L×W×H)
• Weight: 12.1g
• Number of Channels: 16CH (1-8ch from conventional channel output, 1-16ch from SBUS port, or combine two RX8R to become a 16 channels receivers)
• With RSSI Output on Board: Analog 0-3.3V
• Operating Voltage Range: 4.0-10V
• Operating Current: 100mA@5V
• Operating Range: full range (>1.5km)
• Firmware Upgradeable
• Compatibility: FrSky radios/transmitter modules in D8/D16 mode
• Parallel two RX8R to become a 16 channel receiver
• Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission
• Supports redundant transmission of two Tx modules in parallel (Sbus input: the signal from the slave receiver(Sbus receiver) for backup)
The redundancy function:
For the master and slave receivers, when the master receiver goes into failsafe, the output signal from the slave receiver will be used until the master receiver works again.
1. When both the master and slave receivers go into failsafe, the failsafe signal from the master receiver will be output;
2. The slave receiver should be in no telemetry mode.
Retail Price (No Tax):34.99$
RX8R FrSky LINK: http://www.frsky-rc.com/download/vie…le=Manual-RX8R
Free Test Link:https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show…R#post36379499
FrSky hope you have found this useful and have a nice day guys!