Today FrSky bring a new product “Redundancy Bus – 10 (RB-10)” to you here.
Like the Redundancy Bus (RB), the Redundancy Bus –10 (RB-10) has an overload protection function by PPTC through a circuit inside on each servo output. If overload current happens, the affected servo output will be disconnected from the power supply while the remaining servo outputs are still powered. Unlike the RB, RB-10 has a compact size.
- CH1-CH8 Connect to 8 servos (PWM)
- S.PORT connect to the S.Port of X series receiver and feedback integrated S.Port values (including voltage, overload indication, etc.)
- SBUS OUT SBUS output
- RX1 IN connect to the SBUS port of X series receiver and supply power directly to the connected receiver
- RX2 IN connect to the SBUS port of X series receiver and supply power directly to the connected receiver
- Overload protection on each channel and RXS
- Dual power dual receiver double guarantee (Connect up to 2 batteries and 2 receivers)
- 50Hz mode of servo outputs (20ms period) or equal to the input of SBUS cycle
- Integrated S.Port telemetry feedbacks (including voltage, overload indication, etc.)
- Servo signal output period settable
- High voltage servos supported
- Compact size and firmware upgradable
- Recommended input voltage range: 4 – 8.4V
- Number of servos: up to 8
- Weight: 10g
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ 75℃
FrSky hope you have found this useful and have a nice day guys!
RB-10 FrSky link: http://www.frsky-rc.com/product/pro.php?pro_id=172