The FrSky GPS Sensor feeds variable directional information such as altitude, position, speed, and UTC time, which is displayed in real time on FrSky’s Taranis transmitter or telemetry dashboard (DHT-U/FLD-02/FSD etc.) This sensor will only work with the FrSky Smart Port enabled receivers, such as X8R, X6R, X4R, etc. This is a great addition to your Taranis setup.
- Mode: GPS sensor (V2)
- Interface: S.PORT
- Operational Voltage: DC 4 -10 V
- Weight: 11.3g
- Current Draw: 80mA @5V
- Sensitivity: -160dBm
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85C
- Date Rate: 1Hz
- Antenna: Built-in patch
- Time to fix: 30s cold
- Speed Accuracy: Approx 0.1m/s
- Position Accuracy: Approx 2.5m CEP
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 9mm (L x W x H)
- Operation Limits: Dynamics 4g /Altitude 50,000m /Velocity 500m/s
- FrSky Smart Port enabled receivers, such as X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.