Naugural 1st Round of Ecoworld MultiGP Drone Racing Championship 2016 will be held in the heart of Kuala Lumpur at Bukit Bintang City Centre. This race will also be the Malaysia Nationals Qualifier for 2016 World Drone Racing Championships. Featuring: Professional FPV Racing Vendors of all things FPV and Drone Interactive Drone Zone for everyone to try flying and experience fpv! Drone Demonstration. Food Concessions and Spectator Area.
PILOT / COMPETITORS
- Open to all Malaysians and non residents of Malaysia
- Minimum age of 12 yrs (minors below the age of 17 must be accompanied by legal guardian)
- Pilot must be registered as a MultiGP Pilot
- Then log in and join race
* RACE ENTRY FEES
- RM 100.00 for Malaysians
- USD 60.00 for non residents
(Fees includes t-shirt, goodies & a set of exchangeable official race props by HQ Props)
(All payments via online,ATM or bank transfer)
To: DWRC SOLUTIONS
Bank: CIMB BANK BERHAD
Acc. No: 8602539263
Bank Swift Code: CIMBMYKL
Bank Address: 60, Jalan SS6/14 , SS6, Kelana Jaya , 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
*Kindly email a copy of your payment slips
together with the following details:
(All payments must be sent by the 26th July if not we will consider you as having resigned from race enrollment)
*As the race entries are full and online enrollment is already closed we would like to ask those of you who are still not sure if you will be racing or not in this event to kindly resign from the race so that you may give place to others who might be waiting in line. If you wish to join again later kindly email us before the 26th of July with your request
A total of RM 6000 in cash and prizes for top 5 places!
Aircraft – Mini Multirotor Class
- Maximum frame size 310 millimeter motor to motor
- Minimum frame size 200mm motor to motor
- 6 inch (152 millimeter) diameter maximum propeller size
- 3-bladed and 4-bladed propellers allowed
- Maximum weight 800g
- Maximum motor 2400kv
- Battery Cells – 3-4S LiPo battery, maximum 4.2 volts per cell
- Video Transmitter 25mw
* While not mandated, it is highly encouraged that pilots install high intensity LED’s at a minimum on the rear of their aircraft for an elevated pilot racing experiences and on the sides and front of their aircraft for both an elevated spectator experience and safety.
Timing & Transponders
- All competitors aircraft are required to have their own I-Lap timing transponders mounted on their airframes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your transponder is registering properly and you are able to test it before any official race.
- Transponder should be installed on top, towards the front of the airframe with IR and ID tag pointing outwards on the right hand side.
- If you are flying several airframes you should mount it with velcro and an easily removable pin setup.
- VTX RACE SPEC is 25mw 5.8ghz 40ch – All competitors are advised to use Aomway TX25 or equivelant video transmitter system. Competitors to ensure that their vtx’s are mounted on with easy access to the frequency changing switch.
- All competitors are advised to use an FPV camera or OSD system that has function to display the pilots name on the screen. This will allow judges, spotters and viewers to easily identify each pilot and competitors aircraft.
- Organiser will be providing 40ch diversity ground station video receivers for pilots to plug their goggles into.
Please ensure that they you the appropriate cables for your goggles for external receiver use. (Male rca) to plug into the ground station receivers (female rca).
Organisers will be locking down 4 channels on the ground station receivers for the entire event so any frequency changes will only be done on competitors VTX’s between the race heats. Competitors to ensure that their vtx’s are mounted on with easy access to the frequency changing switches.
The races shall be held over a 2 day weekend with a max of 60 entries. Only 32 will qualify for races.
(Practice & Qualifying – Day 1, and Heats & Finals – Day 2)
DAY 1 (Saturday)
8.00am – 9.00am Registration & Safety Check
9.00am – 9.15 am Pilot Safety Briefingss
9.30am – 12.30pm Free Practice
12.30pm-1.15pm Lunch Break
1.30pm – 5.30pm Qualifying Sessions
(Pilots will get 2 qualifying heats each. Results will be fastest lap from either one of the heats.)
5.45pm – 6.30pm Freestyle Display by Demo Team
DAY 2 (Sunday)
9.00am Race Starts
Race 1 | Top 32
8 groups/heats, 4 pilots per group/heat. The fastest lap and completion of the race will advance to top 16.
10.30 – 11.00am Freestyle Display by Demo Team
Race 2 | Top 16
4 groups/heats, 4 pilots per group/heat. The fastest lap and completion of the race get ranked 1 through 16 positions and advance to A Semi Finals (top 8) rank points, and B Semi Finals (9-16) no rank points. 4 heats, advance by lap time
A Semifinals | Top 8
2 heats, win by fastest lap and completion of the race
4.30pm – 5.00pm Freestyle Display by Demo Team
Finals | Top 4
Top 4 pilots – 1 heat. Win by fastest lap and completion of the race
5.30pm Prize Giving