Happy New Year everyone!
This is the latest powerful radio system from FrSky, the Taranis Q X7.
This is a lightweight feature packed reliable system and it comes in black or white color scheme.
The radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This 16 channel radio has smooth ball bearing gimbals and is loaded with six switches and two knobs. It runs on OpenTX and files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus. The MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options, it also has a USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings. Both sticks come with spring loaded return to center sticks, this makes changing from mode 1 to mode 2 extremely easy to set through the menu and the stick can quickly be set to a stationary throttle by unscrewing four screws and removing a spring. One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7 is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback. Wheel and center enter button makes navigating the backlit menu easy and precise. Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port as well. And of course a module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers and with the use of an FrSky XJT module this radio can support up to 32-channels. Other features include Receiver Match, Real-Time Flight Data Logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying.
Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitters at an unprecedented value.
- Model Name: Taranis Q X7
- Operating Voltage Range: 6~15V (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current: 210mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
- Operating Temperature: -10~45℃
- Backlight LCD Screen: 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
- Model Memories: 60 (extendable by SD card)
- Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
- Quad Ball Bearing Gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio Speech Outputs (values, alarms, settings, etc.) ※(1)
- Real-time Flight Data Logging
- Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) Alerts
- Super Low Latency
- Vibration Alerts
- Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
- 1 x Taranis Q X7
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Back strap
※(1) Audio: MicroSD Card required (Optional Accessory)
Correlative file download: https://goo.gl/tzj0hR
※(2) Multiple Battery Options:
Battery: 800mAh NiMH/ 1800mAh LSD NiMH/ 2S LiPO Battery (Optional Accessories)
Charger: FCX07 Li/NiMH Dual Mode Charger (Optional Accessories)
Retail Price (tax excluded): US$ 105
More details download: https://goo.gl/B8APSu
FrSky hope you have found this useful and have a nice day guys!