The Ultra Lightweight and Low Latency FPV Full HD Camera DC 5-17V
HD Wireless Link for UAV Professionals CONNEX is an innovative family of Wireless HD links for advanced and professional UAV drone applications. CONNEX brings broadcast quality and robustness standards to the rapidly evolving and diversifying UAV aerial video arena. Designed from the ground up for drone applications, CONNEX and CONNEX Mini deliver the performance and reliability required for getting any job done; anywhere, anytime.
All professional UAV HD applications now share the same requirements – a lightweight, compact, robust wireless HD video downlink. CONNEX links deliver all and more!
The TBS Discovery Quadcopter is a durable and crash resistant multirotor optimized for dynamic FPV flight. By utilizing DJI Flamewheel arms, many DJI Flamewheel owners can imrpove their FPV and build experience by adding the TBS Discover frame By implementing the wiring into the frame, the quad is easy to build and outperforms similar quads in terms of FPV range and video link quality. The DJI Flamewheel arms as predetermined breaking point protect your electronics and are easily replaceable in the field.
- True full HD 1080P at 60fps
- Up to 3,300ft/1,000m range (LoS)
- Zero latency, real-time video
- Extremely resilient 5GHz digital link with AFS
- Encrypted and secured
- Built-in OSD view (MAVLInk based telemetry)
- Gimbal control over Futaba ® S.Bus
- Plug-and-Fly, out of the box setup and operation
- Aerial video production and cinematography
- Real-time HD FPV piloting
- Industrial and commercial inspection
- Surveillance and security
- Real estate assessment and supervision
- Search and rescue
- First responder situation evaluation
- Crowd control
- UAV enthusiast recreation
|Transmission distance (Outdoor, Line of Sight)||Up to 3,300 ft/1,000m (LoS)|
|Transmission delay||Zero (Less than 1 msec.)|
|Radio frequency||5.1-5.8 GHz|
|Channel selection||Automatic frequency selection (AFS)|
|Video formats||1080p/60, 1080p/50, 1080i/60, 1080i/50, 1080p/30,1080p/24, 720p/60, 720p/50, 525i/60, 625i/50|
|Multicast mode||Up to 4 receivers with no delay or quality degradation.(Requiring extra ground unit/s)|
|OSD support||MAVLink Telemetry based|
|Encryption||AES-128 & RSA 1024 for key exchange|
|Operating temperature||0-45° Celsius|
|Regulation||CE, FCC, MIC|
|Air Unit||Ground Unit|
|Video interface||Mini HDMI||HDMI (Type A)|
|Antenna connectors||MMCX (x2)||RP-SMA (x5)|
|Power connector||4-pins||DC jack|
|Power input||8-26V (3S-6S)||7-19V|
|Dimensions (mm)||103 x 63.6 x 15.6||129 x 89 x 20|
|Weight||130 grams||260 grams|
Building off the performance of the DEVO F7, the F7DS features an extended range of up to 800m of reduced video signal loss transmission. The transmitter utilizes 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology and 2.4GHz FPV Video Transmission. It also features automatic ID binding, automatic ID assignment, and a fixed ID set by the user.
This is the SkyZone 3D Capable V2 Multi-Function Wireless FPV Video Goggle Set with Built-in DVR (Digital Video Recorder). Capable of both 2D and 3D, these are the same goggles included in the full SkyZone 3D FPV Set (SKZ-0012) and offer a vivid three dimensional experience (additional items required), as well as unmatched value for those seeking normal diversity 2D mode. Additionally, the goggles support 5 bands, 8 channels per band, for a total of 40 channels (See band selection and frequencies in specifications).
This is the Walkera DEVO F12E 2.4GHz 12-Channel FPV Transmitter, with built in 5.8GHz FPV Monitor. The DEVO F12E is a specialized FPV radio that simplifies FPV operation, using a built in 32 channel monitor. With built in functions that include telemetry, 32 5.8GHz channels, ergonomic gimbal control knobs and the ability to transmit signal up to .93 miles (1.5km), this transmitter is a great choice when you want to save a few bucks on an FPV setup.
- Telemetry: Shows voltage, temperature, GPS coordinates, altitude, distance and more in real time.
- Ergonomic Gimbal Control Knob: Comfortable knob design is customizable and allows pitch control between -130° and +90°, with roll control between -45° and +45°.
- Long Range Video Transmitter: Maximum transmitted distance up to .93 miles (1.5km).
- Hyper Functional: Compatible with all aircraft, from drones to gliders, with a 15 model memory.
- 2.4GHz System with 5.8GHz Image Transmission: 32 channels to receive real time 5.8GHz images.
- Multi-Language Options: Select from English, Deutsch, Francais and Español.
- Upgradable Firmware: Free online upgrades when firmware updates are available.
Transmitter: 12-Channel Micro Computer System
Frequency: 2.4GHz DSSS
Output Power: < 100mW Current Drain:
w/Video: w/out Video: Power Supply: LiPo 7.4V/11.1V 1,600-3,000mAh or (8) 1.5V AA/1.2V NiMH 1,600-3,000mAh
Output Pulse: 1000-2000µS (1500µS neutral)
- (1) DEVO F12E Transmitter
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) 3.5mm Plug Cable
- (1) Neckstrap
- (1) Instructions
Hitec is proud to introduce our new flagship radio the Aurora 9. The Aurora 9 is a “pure digital” 2.4GHz system offering an extremely low latency response time for that “connected” feeling. Featuring a large backlit 5.1 inch touch screen display, 30 Model memory, assignable switches and customizable programming menus, the Aurora is a true 3 in 1 radio with sophisticated programming for sail planes, helicopters and all kinds of power planes. With all these features and a price that can’t be beat, there is no doubt the Aurora 9 will become the radio of choice for the most sophisticated pilots.
- AFHSS 2.4GHz / PPM / PCM Compatible
- Easy to Read 5.1 Inch Wide Backlit Touch Screen
- Customizable Menus
- One-Stop Model Type Setting
- 3 Multi-Tasking Digital Trims
- Fully Assignable Control Switch, Knob, Stick and Digital Trims
- Highly Sensitive 8 Ball-Bearing Gimbals with Adjustable Tension
- Full-Sized Comfortable Hand Grips Featuring Top Quality Elastomer
- Selectable Control Stick Mode / Change Hardware without Opening Case
- Power Management System (Adjustable Backlight & Auto Shut-off Time)
- Digital Trim Nano-Adjuster (Approx. 0.025deg per step up to 5deg)
Standard Programming Features:
- 9 Assignable Control Channels
- 3 Model Types (ACRO/GLID/HELI) Programming
- 30 Model Memories
- 20 Character model name
- 8 Flight Conditions with 10 Characters
- Throttle Lock
- Channel Function
- Dual Rate & EXP*
- Servo Reverse
- Servo Speed (Up to 25 sec in Each Direction)
- Servo Monitor (Monitor & Servo Test)
- 8 Programmable Mixes (5 x 2-Point , 3 x 7-Point Curves)**
- Trainer Port
- Advanced ACRO Programming
- 9 Wing Type (6 Main Wings, 3 Flying Wings)
- 5 Tail Type (Main Wing: Normal, V-Tail, Ailevator) (Flying Wing: 1 Servo Rudder, 2 Servo Rudders)
- Quick Model Options Select (Dual Engine, Retracts gear, Airbrake, Fuel mixture)
- 7 Point Throttle Curve*
- Throttle Cut
- Idle Down
- Fuel Mixture*
- Airbrake to Elevator Mix**
- Aileron to Rudder Mix**
- Elevator to Camber Mix**
- Rudder to Aileron Mix**
- Aileron Differential*
- Aileron to Flap Mix**
- Camber Mix**
- Flap Control*
- 3 x Gyro Sensitivity (ex: AILE/ELEV/RUDD)*
- Snap-Roll (4-Way Switching Multi Direction)**
- Delta Mix**
This is the JR XG14 14-Channel DMSS Aircraft Radio System with an included RG731BX X-Bus Receiver. JR’s XG14 is a true “non-shared” full 14 channel system that allows the connection of up to 4 servos per channel via the X Bus serial connector, and is JR’s first system to offer JR X Bus digital serial data communication technology. When using the XG14 X Bus feature, this allows for connection of up to 56 Servos (4 x 14ch) via special JR X Bus servo harness (not included).
The Spektrum DX20 20 Channel 2.4GHz DSMX Radio System combines premium development and cozy ergonomics, with highly effective programming options to create a professional-degree transmitter that delivers unparalleled efficiency. Actually, it’s the one transmitter in its value vary geared up with machined aluminum gimbals.
Highly effective AirWare™ Software program for Knowledgeable Pilots
Spektrum™ AirWare™ software program provides professional pilots all of the programming options they might need together with a couple of they by no means knew they wanted. And its intuitive SimpleScroll™ interface makes navigating menus and altering settings so simple as “roll and click on.”
The Spektrum DX6 2.4GHz DSMX 6 Channel Radio System has been designed from the bottom as much as ship greater than you anticipate from a 6-channel transmitter in its value vary.
Following the pattern with the DX9 and DX18 fashions, the DX6 now gives a twin antenna system; antenna variety. This arrange permits for a lift in communication, and radio reception within the harshest RF environments.
The Horus is certainly one of this years most anticipated radio releases. With FrSky’s Taranis X9D being the radio of alternative for many newer FPV pilots, that is an thrilling product announcement from the crew at FrSky. Coming quickly is the Horus X12S.The FrSky Horus X12S Transmitter is the radio FrSky followers have been ready for. With precision gimbals, and options which can be normally discovered on rather more costly merchandise, the Horus X12S will quickly change into the usual that every one different transmitters are measured by. Pricing and availability usually are not but obtainable, however simply try the record of images and features right here:
• Industrial high resolution screen (480*272), readable outdoor
• All CNC gimbal with 6 ball bearings, accuracy hall sensor and extensible by stick ends
• Inbuilt GPS module
• Inbuilt wireless trainer system
• Inbuilt 6-axis sensors (3-axis gyro and 3-axis accelerator)
• Two types of aluminum panels (matt or texture)
• 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
• Audio speech function
• Full telemetry and real-time data logging
• Antenna detection and SWR warning
• Receiver match
• Newly designed internal RF module IXJT with lower latency and higher stability
• Inbuilt antenna as default, external antenna could be added (for internal RF module)
• External module bay
• Safe power switch with integrated strap base
• Two types of trainer ports
• MP3 player
• Haptic feedback
• NiMH batteries with inbuilt charging circuit
• 6 position encoder for easier flight modes switch
• FrSky FrTX operation system installed as default, Open source firmware supported
Source: FrSky Horus X12S