- Dimension: 29×29×6mm (L × W × H)
- Hardware: STM32F303 CPU (72MHz inc FPU), MPU9250 (accelerometer/gyro/compass), CC2510 CPU for XM receiver
- Weight: 3.4g
- Channels: 16CH (8CH is RSSI) by SBUS to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
- Operating voltage/current: 4.2V@75mA
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/Q X7/ Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Built-in F3EVO and XM receiver module
(Notice: XM receiver is a one-way receiver (no telemetry), it will receive the commands of Remote Control and send to F3EVO by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 Rx of F3EVO)
- Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Compass and Baro sensor technology.
The F3EVO runs the open-source Cleanflight/Betaflight flight control (FC) software and firmware upgradeable (SPRACINGF3EVO), the factory firmware is betaflight_3.0.0_SPRACINGF3EVO.
The XM receiver runs the software which was developed by FrSky and firmware upgradeable.
More Details Link: http://www.frsky-rc.com/product/pro.php?pro_id=179
Retail Price (Tax Excluded): US$ 32.5
FrSky hope you have found this useful and have a nice day guys!